Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I closed the computer while having proble with icloud.

Customer Question
I closed the computer...

I closed the computer while having proble with icloud. Reopening the computer it does not accept my sign in password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Did not change passwored. Changed apple ID yesterday or the day before.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. What is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. Thx.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about macOS. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

yes what?

let's try the cheapest way first.
what are your suggestions

Pls walk me throughApple's online account reset tool

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?