Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The key board comes onto the middle of the screen. IPad Not…

Customer Question
The key board comes...

The key board comes onto the middle of the screen

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad Not sure I just ought it in January or the end of Dec.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About a week or a little more.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing as I am wondering what I should do

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Tap and hold down the keyboard icon at the bottom right, without taking the finger, slide up and select Dock. This will place the keyboard back to the original place.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

To learn more about, please see this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT207521