Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to change mt Apple ID. No longer work for the company…

Customer Question
Need to change mt...

Need to change mt Apple ID. No longer work for the company associated with the current email and do not want any password ***** going to an old work email address

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Reset password ***** 2016

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No am not aware of this option

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My iPad constantly send reminders wanted to know my password ***** it will not accept what I imput. So I want to redo both the password ***** ID

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

The password ***** gets sent to my old work email address of***@******.***. So I really need to start over again with a new Apple ID and password. Can this be done?
Do not want to provide remote access,

Do you have any devices signed in with the Apple ID in question?

both my new iPhone and iPad are signed in under this apple ID

Then you are going to need access to that account either way to get them removed from the account.

Again, I no longer have access to that computer because it was a work computer and I am no longer employed there. There is no other way? Can you confirm for me that my current password ***** *****

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?

Will do, thanks for your help with this

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!