Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When i open my itunes app on my computer it lets me see

Customer Question
When i open my...

When i open my itunes app on my computer it lets me see everything i have purchased but when i try to go to the store to purchase anything all i get is a blank page with the words i tunes store in the middle of the page and nothing else

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I have an hp computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

On what device?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.