Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation lock is on my IPad. Cant remove it. HELP. Never..

Customer Question
Activation lock is on...

Activation lock is on my IPad. Cant remove it. HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is***** ***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

whatever, i just want to get my IPad working.
no secure remote assiustance
When will my I Pad start working?

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Cancel this out, Justin. I got it fixed.

Did I help you to get it fixed?

No, we went to the Apple Store. Tec. Helped me. But thanks anyway. Please refund the $5.00.

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!