Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my I phone 7 apple password. I have never changed…

Customer Question
I forgot my I...

I forgot my I phone 7 apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed it since setup but can't remember it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need access password ***** reset it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.