Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I dropped my iphone into the toilet! I ;t know and phone…

Customer Question
I dropped my iphone...

I dropped my iphone into the toilet!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don;t know and phone doesn't" come on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Th at

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You are going to need a new phone. Are you ready to do that?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.