Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is messed up somehow. I have a Mac, iPhone6 and…

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is messed up somehow.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a Mac, iPhone6 and a new iPad. It’s when I got the new iPad that the id went wonky. I forget where to find the os - I know it’s 11. Something

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t done anything with it on the Mac, it’s the phone and iPad driving me crazy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I assume it’s the Id issue causing this, but my calendar is not syncing from phone to iPad.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you able to sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Usually I can sign in, but it always makes me change my password.
Apple = robber barons now?

Ok. Once you reset the password ***** you sign in?

This is something that happened when the Apple Genius set tp this iPad. I shouldn’t have to pay.
No, I never actually get in.

This is not Apple. This is JustAnswer. A paid service. Do you want to continue?

Bye

good bye!