Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to retrieve my password. Macbook air. Chrome. There is…

Customer Question
Want to retrieve my...

Want to retrieve my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Chrome

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

There is nothing wrong with my computer i want help with pandor i want to cancel everything about pandora and am getting furious with how difficult it is. i will probably just not pay anymore bills from pandora. if you can help me cancel asap i would like that. i have been at this for an hour already and keep running in to dead ends. i don;t want to use pandora anymore and will not pay anymore bills form pandora

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I am ready now!!!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.