Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to switch my automatic bill payment to a different…

Customer Question
I want to switch...

I want to switch my automatic bill payment to a different credit card.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an jPhone and an iPad. Not sure which one the account is for.not sure what OS.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing wrong, just want to switch my payment from one bank to another.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.