Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot unlock my i-pad. No clue. Tried my old passcode

Cannot unlock my i-pad ...

Cannot unlock my i-pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No clue

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried my old passcode nothing I think i used an old PW but not sure

4/2/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple Logo. Let me know.

Mike, Mac Medic
whhere are these buttons?

Let me know.

only msg i get on i-pad is iPad is disabled connect to iTunes

OK then we need to connect it to your computer and open iTunes. Go here:

http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/

Type in the code: 52720 then Download the app and allow it to run.