Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I already explained this and gave my credit card info but…

Customer Question
I already explained this...

I already explained this and gave my credit card info but didn’t get an answer.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone and an iPad. I don’t know what operating system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried changing my password ***** times but still doesn’t work. I think the problem is with my user name that I’ve had for over a decade. Sometimes my email will state incorrect password ***** then when I change the password ***** still doesn’t work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I already was connected a few minutes ago & input my credit card info but didn’t get back to the support person.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes purchases. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you know this is not Apple?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.