Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Any search engine I go to does not accept my email address…

Customer Question
Any search engine I...

Any search engine I go to does not accept my email address and/or password. At the end of 2017 I went to yahoo Apple google & other sites & I make a change in my password ***** it doesn’t work. Hi

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Is this going to cost me money to get an answer?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes & ive gone through the process several times with it not working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I appreciate your time.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about search engines. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

They do not require usernames and passwords… Why are you trying to sign in?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I don’t know what secure remote is and I don’t want you to connect to my devices
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me whether you are having an issue with apple account or regular email account?