Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to create a 1-page resume with 2 columns. I am…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to create a 1-page resume with 2 columns. I am trying to add text to the beginning of the 2nd column but I already have an image at the bottom of this column. Every time I add a line, the image transports itself to another page.
What am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac book pro 2013 and Sierra OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Nothing to do with mac book pro; it's a word question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No..it's an MS word question, not a mac question I think

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which version of Word are you using?

word 2016
you don't need to connect
i can share the file if you want

Okay, thank you, ***** ***** for the delay. The reason this is happening is because there is not enough space.

You will need to either shrink the font size or the image size in order to get it to fit on one page.