Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My question isn't about tech support. I need the number to…

Customer Question
My question isn't about...

My question isn't about tech support. I need the number to contact someone at ITunes about being scammed.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don/t use iTunes. Someone had me buy cards in order to steal money from me

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I need to talk to someone at iTunes to help me get my money back

Technician's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

OK

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry this has happened to you, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

I had a session open and was delayed by a phone call. The encounter disappeared.

Do you still need help with this issue please?