Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just created new account @mail.com had to put info in 3times…

Customer Question
Just created new account...

Just created new account @mail.com had to put info in 3times which finally created the account date of birth was incorrect tried to fix it but could not I don't know what to do next

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple iPad I don't know os

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know how to find that information

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just this am tried to create email account mail. Com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just what do I do. I have very important info to get out

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?