Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my icloud password and I don't remember setting any…

Customer Question
Hi I forgot my...

Hi I forgot my icloud password ***** I don't remember setting any security questions up with apple.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been at least a couple of months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried but then it said that it would send it to my email but I cannot get into my email to recover it so I didn't continue with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iCloud. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.