Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i reconnect to my server? I have the iphone and not…

Customer Question
How do i reconnect...

How do i reconnect to my server?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have the iphone and not sur what you mean by Operating System. Please explain a little more.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since Feb 27th

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't use a Mac PC but use the other kind (is that Microsoft

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

How can I help you? Your question isnt clear unfortunately as to what you are trying to do

Thanks Mike

My iphone6 mail hasn't updated since Feb 27 and a message I received said I was not connected to the server. I am asking for information on how to reconnect to my server.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

What is after the @ symbol on your email address please?

sbcglobal.net