Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought and paid for a years subscription thru iTunes Store…

Customer Question
I bought and paid...

I bought and paid for a years subscription thru iTunes Store called Free Pass through the N.R.L. App.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I use an iPad and can not get live feed

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing really I tried to unsucribe but said I did not have iTunes which was request, but when I paid for subscription it went thru ITunes Store yet I did not have ITunes on my iPad.Only downloaded later, so how could they take the money.

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Okay

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Did u receive my first message about the subscription through iTunes Store I bought from NRL free pass to stream all live football games yet today say live feed press we press answer oops something wrong error no 0

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Issues with blocked streaming media (videos) are often due to memory errors in the network devices that provide your wireless and Internet access. So first, to rule out the network as the culprit, power down the router/modem that provides your wireless and Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes for the memory to drain. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer and other devices that connect to the network after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.