Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot locate my pin and password. I have an Iphone.

Customer Question
I cannot locate my...

I cannot locate my pin and password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Years. I have not tried anything.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this to unlock the screen on the iPhone?

Please let me know

No. I tried to order an Ap and it asked for my pin and password.
All I need is my pin and password ***** the ability to reset so I may order an AP

Tell me the exact message it gives please

What is your Apple id

That is your email address you used for the Apple IF

Can you put this in and your password *****

Let me know how you go

I Don't know what an apple if is

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.