Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t remember my password to get into my text messaging.

Customer Question
I can’t remember my...

I can’t remember my password ***** get into my text messaging

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

An apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

My text messaging is blocked with a message to add iMessage and I can’t get rid of it. When I tried to enter it my password ***** not take

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you give me the exact wording of the message?

Please let me know