Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Logitech mouse will not connect on bluetooth to macbook.

Customer Question
Logitech mouse will not...

Logitech mouse will not connect on bluetooth to macbook

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook?

12.7.3.46

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

15 mins ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working on blue tooth but ceased when I added a blue tooth speaker

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

What is the error you get when it fails to connect?

Please let me know

Ok. Is working now. Thanks.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.