Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPhone IS DISABLED AND SAYS CONNECT TO iTunes.... I CAN'T DO…

Customer Question
iPhone IS DISABLED AND...

iPhone IS DISABLED AND SAYS CONNECT TO iTunes.... I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What is Operating System mean

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I happened last night.... I have tried everything. I forgot my password ***** put in the wrong one and it disabled the phone HELP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it just need help. my only form of communication disconnected

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?