Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my log in password on my desktop. My ex

Customer Question
Hi :) I need...

Hi :) I need to reset my log in password ***** my desktop. My ex assistant changed it and I forgot to ask for it before he was let go

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed my apple ID actually it still has initials of an old employer from 2010. the password ***** can't recall the last time I've changed it i went through all the trouble shooting steps with the apple id the fire vault thing all that and none of it solved the problem

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried everything that was suggested when i did the search on how to reset it. there were i think 3 different ways to attempt none worked i just need to update the software and install a flash player so i can use it to watch material

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

And it won't let me bc i don't have the log in password ***** that's all that's vital i believe

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?