Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to get my Apple ID and password but can't cuz I don't…

Customer Question
Trying to get my...

Trying to get my Apple ID and password ***** can't cuz I don't have the same phone number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apples air 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Been with apples for years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I know that the id is***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, Can I have the phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••17?

Note: No worry, even if you don't have the phone with you or even if the number is ***** in use.