Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have my old phone number set up in the system I want to…

Customer Question
I have my old...

I have my old phone number set up in the system I want to change my password ***** it keeps sending to the old phone number l can’t get the text message help me please Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe 2 month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I have but keep sending to the old phone number. Not to this new phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Could you please send me a E-mail links to change my password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this for your email account? And which email service?

Please let me know

Thank you