Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to make a purchased song my ring tone. Is that…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl I am...

Hi Pearl I am trying to make a purchased song my ring tone. Is that possible?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7–11.2.6 OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I am just trying today. And downloaded song but can’t figure out how to make it my ringtone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Where did you purchase the song from?

Please let me know