Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased Apple Watch from second hand from other customer…

Customer Question
I purchased Apple Watch...

I purchased Apple Watch from second hand from other customer but I try to login with my Apple ID but it’s not working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I need help
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the error you get when you fail to sign in?

Please let me know