Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to download my contacts and pictures since getting a…

Customer Question
Need to download my...

Need to download my contacts and pictures since getting a new phone but I can't remember my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Do you have an access to this yahoo account(*****@******.***)? So that I can send you the reset link.

R u still there
its my email acct

An email has been sent to your email address, (*****@******.***). Follow the directions in the email to reset your password. Once it is done please let me know.

thepassword ***** *****

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, Please let me know and It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, Is there anything else I may assist you today?

im trying to download cobtacts abd pictures and does it normally take a long time

It depends upon the speed of the internet and file size. Once all the pictures and contacts restored in the phone please let me know.

ok I will do that
It’s not doing anything! Is it possible it’s not able to transfer the contacts and pictures?

In this case please reboot your apple device and try to re-login to the icloud account by going to settings>iCloud>sign-in