Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad will not activate it says that the activation is…

Customer Question
My ipad will not...

My ipad will not activate it says that the activation is temporarily unavailable. I tried multiple times and it won't connect to iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

IT has been awhile.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No do I need an Apple computer for that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Previously before this my sound speaker doesn't work all I got was static.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know

Thank you