Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is not letting me buy on toon game on ipad. IOS 11. Two…

Customer Question
It is not letting...

It is not letting me buy on toon game on ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Two days. Buying less expensive add ons

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to make the purchase?

Please let me know

It fixed itself in due time but it was telling me that the transaction failed. I knew it wasn't the credit card, because it was working fine for other things. I think it was an issue of it wanting me to use some of the "power ups": I already had before getting more.

ok, let me know please if you need anything else.

Thank you