Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to use my ipad and it asked for id/password,

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use my ipad and it asked for id/password, said it was wrong, went to security questions, said the answers were wrong. Went to iFoirgot @ https://iforgot.apple.com and it said was a wrong address. Now what?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea. I haven't used my ipad recently but wanted to so I could facetime with my grandkids. I ended up using my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure if I even got that far. I first tried to use ID/PW, said one of these was wrong, Next I was presented with security questions. It said my answers were wrong, finally I was notified my apple ID had been locked for security reasons. Then I was directed to https://iforgot.apple.com and it said the address was wrong. So that's when I contacted you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.