Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

One section of my data has disappeared. Mac Book pro. It…

Customer Question
One section of my...

One section of my data has disappeared

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Book pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

It just happened, I know nothing about trying ANYTHING with the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The APPLE one on one disappeared as well

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me in which program this occurred?

Please let me know