Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
My ipad will not take or receive messages. An as popped up
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
My ipad will not take or receive messages. An as popped up in my messages for a new iMessage and there is on way to decline it. Karen … read more
I can't remember my password and I purchased a new phone. My
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I can't remember my password ***** I purchased a new phone. My ex boyfriend hacked my email address. So I cant access my iCloud … read more
I need help to activate my Apple 6 iPhone. I lost my new
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
I need help to activate my Apple 6 iPhone. I lost my new phone and need to use. my old one. I don't remember the old password. … read more
My iPhonex has been stolen and im finding it very hard to
Pete, Senior Engineer
hi my iPhonex has been stolen and im finding it very hard to log into iCloud as it is telling me i have the wrong apple id and password. I have forgotten both so now I don't know what to do … read more
I donot have previous id or password to start my iphone 6. I
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I donot have previous id or password ***** start my iphone 6 … read more
I have upgraded my iPhone 5S to a iPhone 6s. I use Sprint as
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I have upgraded my iPhone 5S to a iPhone 6s. I use Sprint as my carrier and as they were attempting to change everything to the new phone, they asked what my Apple password ***** I have no idea, I hav… read more
I don't remember my Apple Id password and wanted to reset my
Michael T
Michael T, mac support specialist
I don't remember my Apple Id password ***** wanted to reset my whole phone to create a new Apple Id and password … read more
I can't get my apple Id because I don't have any of the
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I can't get my apple Id because I don't have any of the phone numbers connect to it.Can I just get that one deleted and create a new one … read more
I have an older phone that I don't remember the password for
Richard, IT Manager
I have an older phone that I don't remember the password ***** and ned to retrieve some pictures. … read more
I don't remember my apple password, and an not able to get
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I don't remember my apple password, and an not able to get messages on my iphone on one of my email accounts. … read more
I need an apple id for my iphone, haven't been able to in a
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
haven't been able to in a few years since I had a hotmail address and everything changed over to outlook on our computer … read more
I need to change my appleID and password because my email
Richard, IT Manager
I need to change my appleID and password ***** my email address has changed. I dont know how to do it. can you tell me? … read more
My password has been disabled & it won't let me reset it. I
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
My password ***** been disabled & it won't let me reset it. I m trying to enroll in messenger & I cloud … read more
I cannot unlock my IPhone 5; I 't remember turning on "Find
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, mac support specialist
I cannot unlock my IPhone 5; I don't remember turning on "Find My Iphone" in Settings but apparently I did. I'm trying to use my Apple ID and password ***** created but it's not working and I need my … read more
Trying to update my Iphone and really it is so ago I 't know
Trying to update my Iphone and really it is so long ago I don't know what my Apple ID is since I don't remember.… read more
I have been trying to register my email and password XXXXX Apple.
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I have been trying to register my email and password XXXXX Apple. I have forgtten the original s. I wrote them down , but they were not accepted. I gave all new imfo and answered questions and birth d… read more
I purchased a new iPhone 4s a few months ago using my home
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I purchased a new iPhone 4s a few months ago using my home email address as my Apple ID. When I opened iTunes on my PC today, my old iTunes password XXXXX work. So I tried the password XXXXX set up on… read more
I have a iphone4 serial number 86038vz7a4s registered under
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have a iphone4 serial number 86038vz7a4s registered under [email protected] which no longer exists - my new email address is [email protected] I need to obtain a new password XXXXX access my account … read more