Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant get into my email account, I did change apple ID a…

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into my email account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did change apple ID a couple days ag0

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 4 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Hopefully, I can assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my answer(s) to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. I would also like a chance to respond again if you feel that the answers need a followup before you rate it. I will respond to that request as soon as possible after I'm notified. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as between 3-5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thanks.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 4 months ago

Please follow these steps and if that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support at(###) ###-####for assistance or they can arrange to call you back. Visit https://getsupport.apple.com/