Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got this ipad I am locked out. 3/29/18. 3/29/18. It…

Customer Question
I just got this...

I just got this ipad I am locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

3/29/18

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

3/29/18

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It keeps telling me ipad disabled connect to itunes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPad screen is asking for Passcode or Password?

No
Nothing else

Do you have any Windows computer with you now?