Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Getting notices of receipts for purchases I did not do,

Customer Question
Getting notices of receipts...

Getting notices of receipts for purchases I did not do, asking for info to cancel purchases

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone and ipro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

To answer and text with cancel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure if apple is sending emails

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

It's a scam impersonating as authorized sites trying to steal your information by getting you to click the links in the email to request cancellation. Please mark them as spam, they should have already gone to spam though.