Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Screen-data rolling from line to line and further. My data…

Customer Question
Screen-data rolling from line...

Screen-data rolling from line to line and further

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hello. My data on screen rolls continually

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

El capitan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

2 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thatt is fine

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
NO further information
When will answer be available
There are no supporting documents solely screen rolling.
I have some work to do so please let me know when you will have an answer
I am going to assume that support is having a difficult time.
I am becoming fisenchanted with your puported results and will soon be coerced into canceling the membership.
4/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Your question was routed to me since you have not been assisted yet. I apologize for the delay and that no tech has responded yet. I will do my best to help, if you still need help. If so, when you say "rolls continually" do you mean the whole screen has a refresh line moving from top to bottom constantly rolling the screen or something else? Can you please clarify for me?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert