Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple acct has been disabled how can i retore it? Mac…

Customer Question
My apple acct has...

My apple acct has been disabled how can i retore it?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac computer,apple iphone 8 ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Its operating system 11.3 , Its been about a week since i had my credit card canceled because my itunes acct was hacked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No no not at the moment

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Try the following first:

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple

ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-

factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow

the rest of the steps as prompted.

Then try to login to your Apple account.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.