Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It lock and can't turn it off, Didnt chance it, No how do…

Customer Question
It lock and can't...

It lock and can't turn it off

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Didnt chance it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do you do tha

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
It just showing blue screen
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you have locked out your iCloud ID and You are unable to turn off the find my iPhone feature, Is it right?

it won't turn off
How can you fix yo come on

Could you provide me the apple IDiCoud ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I have to look for it

Apple ID/ iCloud ID is Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

Do you have an access to your Zoominternet email account(*****@******.***)?

No it got change I donhave that net nomore

Can I have your date of birth?

10-24-1965

Your answer does not match the security information in the account. Can you please verify your date of birth?

Try Andrew Yurth
Andy birthday is ***** 311995

Still the apple ID is not matching with the records. In this case, You can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-**** and verify your account status. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week. IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".