Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I open a file the documents appear in & will not open.

Customer Question
When I open a...

When I open a file the documents appear in gray & will not open.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I’m a beginner. Where do I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I found this:

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I found this: HD

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

Please send request for remote from your screen.