Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant change my visa acct with visa help. Windows 7

Customer Question
I cant change my...

I cant change my visa acct with visa help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 7 microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Have tried to change it with itunes and it doesnt weork

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Cant re,member can you help me to do it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Went o make a purchase entered new visa # it is not accepting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Dpnt know much about anything in terms of vocabulary

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?