Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Bought App Store & iTunes card yesterday and it says it’s…

Customer Question
Bought App Store &...

Bought App Store & iTunes card yesterday and it says it’s not actived

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

It’s for my grandson. He tried to load and it said not actived

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your gift card question.

Go to iTunes, first.

Then, select the Featured tab at the bottom...

Scroll down in the features apps and you will see a Redeem icon.

Click on Redeem.

Enter the iTunes gift card number in that field

and click on Redeem in the upper right.

Has this already been done? if this brought up the error, make sure to have him sign in with his own Apple ID first, on iTunes or on the device/handheld/computer he is using. That is necessary.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

I was charged $35.00 to ask a question that did not solve my problem. I think it is shame you charge $35.00 just to answer a question! I will not be using your service any more!!!

As a JustAnswer Expert, I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.... unless you would like me to offer further things for you to try, for this problem?