Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot the password. I don’t think I’m locked out yet. I…

Customer Question
I forgot the password...

I forgot the password. I don’t think I’m locked out yet. I have several devices and am still logged in on iCloud on one device

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

4-5 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

To make sure I don't miss anything, please tell me if this is for your Apple ID account?