Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS TO DOWNLOAD AN EMAIL QUOTE AND…

Customer Question
I HAVE BEEN TRYING...

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS TO DOWNLOAD AN EMAIL QUOTE AND CANNOT GET IT TO DOWN LOAD OR PRINT. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? THIS MY THIRD ATTEMPT TO CONTACT APPLE AND I STILL HAVE NO RESULTS AND I AM PISSED

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB I THINK

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I DON'T KNOW. I AM A LITTLE OLD LADY WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THESE THINGS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IF YOU ARE NOT LEGIT, I WILL REPORT YOU

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

In order to assist you I need to know exactly what happens when you try to download the email quote.

Do any errors appear?

Are you downloading using a web browser such as Safari?

Also, what type of file or document are you trying to download?