Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased my iPad in NewZealand where I lived for about 5…

Customer Question
Hey, I purchased my...

Hey, I purchased my iPad in NewZealand where I lived for about 5 months and now I've moved back home to the Caribbean and it doesn't work .. uhm my Apple ID won't let me sign in I can't get anymore apps and some of them stopped working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed it it's the same since the last time I bought it ... but I didn't have a cell phone number over there so the guy in the store put on his number in order for it to work ... I'm thinking that's why .... I'm trying to change the number but it won't allow me to

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I haven't done that ...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Uhm ... that's all I think

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to try recovering the Apple account using one of the following methods:

https://support.apple.com/HT201487

Let me know if you get any further error messages, or if that works for you.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

-------------------