Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It was stolen andi do not remembermy Apple ID. About a month…

Customer Question
It was stolen andi...

It was stolen andi do not remembermy Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you know the email address registered with Apple? If so please let me know your First Name, Last name and Email address.