Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone is disabled. Apple/itunes. I've tried doing it on…

My iPhone is disabled ...

My iPhone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Apple/itunes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've tried doing it on my computer by connecting the osb and on my phone going through apple nothings working

4/1/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Mike, Mac Medic
Hi my iPhone is disabled
Ive excepted for you to trouble shoot my phone

PLug it in to you computer and open iTUnes then:

Go here:

http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/

type in the code: 68198

You need to put the phone in DFU mode:

1. Plug your iPhone X or iPhone 8 into your Mac or PC.
  2. Make sure iTunes is running.
  3. Turn Off your iPhone X or iPhone 8 (if it isn't already).
  4. Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side of your iPhone for 3 seconds.
  5. Press and hold down the volume down button on the left side of your iPhone while still holding down the On/Off button.
  6. Keep holding both buttons down for 10 seconds. (If you see the Apple logo, you've held them too long and will need to start again.)
  7. Let go of the On/Off Button but keep holding the volume down button for about 5 seconds. (If you see the "Plug into iTunes" screen, then you've held it too long and will need to start again.)
  8. If the screen stays black, that's it! Your iPhone should now be in DFU mode.

If it is another iPhone version let me know