Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant access my i phone due to not having an icloud and…

I cant access my...

I cant access my i phone due to not having an icloud and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 5 minutes ago but did it on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not too sut=re what you mean i just googled how to do it but when i went to try it out on my phone i still couldnt because i need icloud and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yea im not very good with technology things

4/1/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

im having trouble accessing my my iphone as i dont have an icloud id or password
i may aswell get me another phone and simcard i'm not paying 56 bux for help
bad enough paying 5

You must have an Apple ID to use an iPhone so you must have one. Go here and put in your info: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

$5 that is just a deposit ignore any other offers please

Why would you give me a negative rating when I am trying to help you?

Obviously you are not good at technical things which is why I am trying to help you, maybe you don't understand how this works? I made an offer to help you by remote.

why am i paying 56 bux for help there shoulnt need to be any fees at all if my phone was up and running without me paying anything then the rating would be higher and yet still no phone

I don't understand why would you think people want to work for free this is not Apple. Do you want help or not? I am glad to help you but the fee is not $5. I didn't break your phone...

Let me know

dont worry about ill just get a new [hone and sim this ones out of date anyway
iphone 4s

Great

You will still need to find your Apple ID and password ***** is what I was trying to help you with.

I would appreciate it if you rate me at ok or higher to release the bad rating, you can request a refund after... thank you.

Mike, Mac Medic