Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I unlock my I phone if my passcode does not work

How do I unlock...

How do I unlock my I phone if my passcode does not work after an update

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/1/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Plug it in to your computer and open iTunes, then let me know.

Mike, Mac Medic
Please contact me by e mail

We do not see your email address... I gave you mine ending in me.com please send me an email.

********************

Please don't put personal info here

I sent you an email